Now you are ready to bring out your inner Chef ...
When you finish cooking the American Certified Angus Beef steaks that come in this kit, you will have realized that challenging your inner grill was not as complicated as you thought.
Come with me to my kitchen and we are going to prepare this dish that together with Grill House and US Meat we have created for Mother's Day.
In your kit you will find the following ingredients:
|4 X Certified Angus Beef Fillet 226 g
|Good Night Butter
|Garlic clove with skin
|Fresh rosemary branch
|Yoplait Liquid Cream
|Grated Parmesan cheese
|Bacon San Rafael
- Season the pieces of fillet and put them through a grill with coals. Keep them on the embers in such a way that they are golden brown one term before the desired one.
- Let them rest for 5 minutes in a warm place.
- When serving, lift * the fillets with the butter, rosemary and garlic.
Parmesan cheese row cream:
- Put the finely chopped onion on the fire, along with the vinegar, pepper and bay leaf. Allow to reduce almost to its entirety.
- Add the cream and wait for it to boil.
- Immediately begin to add the grated Parmesan cheese and allow the whole to be incorporated until a fine cream is obtained.
- Strain and rectify the salt if necessary. Reserve.
Grilled asparagus with bacon:
- Wrap 2 green asparagus with 2 sheets of bacon.
- Spread with a little teriyaki sauce and let it rest for a few seconds.
- Place the asparagus on the grill and let them brown.
- Take them off the heat and spread them again with teriyaki sauce. Let stand in a warm place.
See the full video: